• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RAK it up

46 posts in this topic

OK have a few things I am going to give away once I finished going thru some stuff. Will have something up tomorrow.

I don't care if you give something back or not. I also reserve the right to deny anyone taking anything I give away.

If the Mods don't want a thread like this feel free to delete it

If you want to use this thread to RAK stuff feel free just don't ruin it.

7 minutes ago, Cocomonkey said:

What's RAK? I mean, I know what it stands for, obviously, but I'm...er, asking for a friend...

I have no idea either.

I prefer to CAK it up

18 minutes ago, rebelpk said:

I know Shadow said this is a RAK, but whoever does claim, if they are willing to donate an amount to a charity of Shadow's choice, that would be a nicer way to give.

and so it begins..... even though the original poster said nothing was expected, in comes the valiant poster to make sure that whoever claims whatever the item(s) is/are meets the RAK with a proper payment of some sort. Perhaps this person should start their own thread instead of trying to hijack this one with their own agenda. Anyone who accepts something here now has to answer to all the self-appointed morality police that RUIN this board so often.

Tread carefully anyone who decides to accept any RAK on these boards.

32 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

and so it begins..... even though the original poster said nothing was expected, in comes the valiant poster to make sure that whoever claims whatever the item(s) is/are meets the RAK with a proper payment of some sort. Perhaps this person should start their own thread instead of trying to hijack this one with their own agenda. Anyone who accepts something here now has to answer to all the self-appointed morality police that RUIN this board so often.

Tread carefully anyone who decides to accept any RAK on these boards.

yawn. Seriously? All I said if someone is willing to donate. Why is this such a big deal to you? You or anyone else don't have to donate. He's giving stuff away. For free. If you want to as a sign of thanks give to someone else why is that such a bad thing.

If Shadow literally says I don't want anything donated so be it. Get free stuff.

For someone who's a dude you're not very chilled. Wound up too tight man.

9 minutes ago, rebelpk said:

yawn. Seriously? All I said if someone is willing to donate. Why is this such a big deal to you? You or anyone else don't have to donate. He's giving stuff away. For free. If you want to as a sign of thanks give to someone else why is that such a bad thing.

If Shadow literally says I don't want anything donated so be it. Get free stuff.

For someone who's a dude you're not very chilled. Wound up too tight man.

lol he already said it was "free stuff" :o why make him jump through hoops ??? 

4 minutes ago, rebelpk said:

Yes I know it's free, but if anyone want's to help contribute to whatever cause he wants why is that such a big deal? If they don't they don't and if he doesn't he doesn't.

It's not a big deal really :)

it would just make me feel bad that I'd want to but can't, some of us here are our own charity cases lol with a RAK pointed our way is all :) 

No Worries 

13 minutes ago, rebelpk said:

Yes I know it's free, but if anyone want's to help contribute to whatever cause he wants why is that such a big deal? If they don't they don't and if he doesn't he doesn't.

In the past these types of threads quickly became just as much about judging those who took offers than the offers themselves.