• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age Slab blowout! Heavy discounts.
1 1

45 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, domuhnator said:

Unfortunately I only have the 15 I posted with me at work. Ill try to get some more up when I get home. But im really not sure how these budget slabs are going to sell even with the discount. If i can sell a few of these first ill be a lot more willing to take the time to scan the rest. Its not that I don't want to sell them I just don't have as much time as I would like.

Maybe post a list with title, grade and price. If ppl are interested they can request a scan. Saves you the time of scanning every single one.

8 minutes ago, Avi said:

Maybe post a list with title, grade and price. If ppl are interested they can request a scan. Saves you the time of scanning every single one.

2 minutes ago, faster friends said:

Post a list of the others. Faster than scanning them all.

Not a bad idea, ill work on a list later.

1 hour ago, domuhnator said:

Not a bad idea, ill work on a list later.

Sounds great :D  Also, will the discount be applied to both your threads?  Like if I buy two here and 8 over there, will I still be able to get the discount buying from both threads?  thx

8 minutes ago, Bio-Rupp said:

Sounds great :D  Also, will the discount be applied to both your threads?  Like if I buy two here and 8 over there, will I still be able to get the discount buying from both threads?  thx

I can Combine shipping, but not Discounts unfortunately. To get the 30% discount you would have to buy more then 5 books in each thread.