• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hot Off The Presses - New Books Added - ASM 11, 19, 59
1 1

40 posts in this topic

Have not sold on the boards in a bit but I just a new batch of books in so I want to offer them up here first.

I prefer Paypal payments within a week but I'm easy to work with and accept Money Orders and checks if you prefer.

I accept returns but the buyer pays return shipping since these are all graded books by CGC.  Shipping will be $11 for the 1st slab and $1 for each additional slab you buy.  International buyers are welcome but shipping will be at actual shipping cost.  I'll ship International orders under $150 via First Class to long standing board members but all orders over $150 will be shipped via Priority Mail which is expensive (sorry but not my fault).

I do not sell to board members on the PL or HOS list so do not try.  I'm going to start up a bigger sales thread in the Copper/Modern area so feel free to combine books to save on shipping.

1st confirmed take it by time stamp either in the thread or via PM will get the book.  An offer or request for time payments does not constitute an I'll Take It.  I've priced all of these at about 10% under the 90 day GPA but feel free to send in offers since the worse I can do is say no.

Been selling and buying on the boards and E-Bay for nearly a decade so I stand behind my great customer service and working thru any issues that occationally pop up.  Buy with confidence.

And most importantly - thanks for looking and have a great day!

Edited by 1Cool

Whoops - forgot to mention that all books have been pressed by none other then myself so they were probably all 9.9s before I started messing with them.  Some people want to know these kinds of things.

Peter Parker 81 - Early Cloak and Dagger - CGC 9.8 WT - $50 (higher then GPA but I think this one has potential once the show comes out)

Peter Parker 81 CGC 9.8.jpg

5 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Whoops - forgot to mention that all books have been pressed by none other then myself so they were probably all 9.9s before I started messing with them.  Some people want to know these kinds of things.

So they've been clown-fondled?