• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MEGACON Orlando May 24-27, 2018
1 1

130 posts in this topic

SCOTT SNYDER & GREG CAPULLO FAN EXPERIENCE
EXTREMELY LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE
DATE    PRICE
Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 6:00PM $99.00
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Exclusive DC: Metal lithograph, signed by both guests.

5 autographs each from Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo, on items of your choice, at an exclusive autograph session.

3 variant covers of Metal #1, signed by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo.

Exclusive panel presentation with Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo.

The best selfie ever! Don’t forget your camera.

On the packages for everyone except Jim Lee, it says cgc through a third party facilitator.  Do we have to set this up with cgc/cbcs, or do these artist have a facilitator we have to go through in order to have things graded, and how would we find out that cost?

Thanks for all your hard work.

We arrange to have one witness there so it isn’t a room full of witnesses, and the books get turned over to them to take back to the CGC booth. You can submit through your own account, if you have a facilitator you work with they get subbed on their account and they will have to fill you in on any additional service costs.

Edited by Kevin Boyd

2 hours ago, 1p36DSA said:

when do deluxe wristbands get mailed out?

As it says on the website: 

Wristbands will arrive between May 14-21, 2018 via USPS. If you are not at the shipping address to receive your package, it will be left in your mailbox.

MEET SUPERSTAR COMIC ARTIST JOCK

MEGACON Orlando is pleased to offer a rare opportunity 
sketch package with UK based artist JOCK (All Star Batman, Green Arrow: Year One, The Losers). 
Jock appears at only a couple of North American shows a year, and rarely, if ever, sketches at conventions when he is.

Choose between a sketch of Batman or his arch-nemesis The Joker.  

https://www.megaconorlando.com/en/buy-tickets/special-events/jock-fan-experience.html

1525464252513.png

Edited by Kevin Boyd

The other Jim Lee events? No. In fact, there cannot be any witnesses at the $99 one, it's why there was a specific package for people that wanted books graded as per Jim's wishes as he has a signing fee for graded books that was incorporated into the price of the package..

Edited by Kevin Boyd

17 hours ago, Kevin Boyd said:

The other Jim Lee events? No. In fact, there cannot be any witnesses at the $99 one, it's why there was a specific package for people that wanted books graded as per Jim's wishes as he has a signing fee for graded books that was incorporated into the price of the package..

Ok.  That was a waste of $100.  

This is why there are two different special events - one specifically says CGC on it. You can ask to upgrade it when you pick up your special events ticket for the difference.

23 hours ago, jams said:

Will Snyder and Capullo have tables on Thursday or will they only be signing at the public and private event times only?

They will be in the signing area shortly after the show opens until 5pm when they join the DC Nation panel, followed by their VIP event which runs to end of day. 

Hello, I will be attending the Con and want to get my comics graded, I have never had a comic graded before.

The comics I will probably want to get graded are:

Amazing SM 298

Amazing SM 299

Amazing SM 300

I also have FF 49 (Galactus) but it is pretty rough shape, even parts of the cover are missing, is this worth getting graded?

What are some tips and must know things before taking my comics in? I don't need same day grading, but I suppose it saves me the hassle of shipping the books.