• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Boston / Boston Comic Con Aug 10-12, 2018
1 1

104 posts in this topic

I'm not able to make the Boston comic con. I already purchased the John Byrne fan experience ticket. If anyone is interested I would sell it and forward the ticket to you. I would be willing to sell to you and I would give you my Sunday admission ticket. 

Went to Fan Expo Boston on Friday/ Sat and had a great time, one of my best cons yet! Here are some of my pick ups;

image.thumb.jpeg.46f48c21e77cace964aabf23a46a58b6.jpeg

Humberto Ramos colored Green Goblin commission, managed to get his 6th and final spot on his list during the first day! Was great talking to Humberto and Joe.

image.thumb.jpeg.d5777d7ae99e125f93dc90c6adea86f7.jpeg

Next up was Clayton Crain! Was great chatting with him and picked up this sweet Venom sketch.

image.thumb.jpeg.86f96f059b8684e505b27e5b38250c32.jpeg

Bob McLeod Kraven addition to my jam piece!

Friday was mostly focused on signatures and got a ton of books signed by artists including John Byrne, Humberto Ramos, Clayton Crain, Bob McLeod, Mark Morales, and a few others, the lines weren't too bad.

I had high hopes for Saturday as this was the day J Scott Campbell, Jim Lee, and Tyler Kirkham would be attending the show. 

First thing this morning I went strait to JSC's booth and got a couple books signed. I was hoping to get a quick sketch from JSC on my jam piece, and was told to come back later if I wanted a shot at one.

As luck may have it, I found JSC walking around the show floor, this time I got a chance to talk to him a bit more and confirmed that I should come back later for a sketch. He told me that he'd add to my jam piece right then! So we went back to his booth and this was the result... Was the highlight of the con!

image.thumb.jpeg.3f0e11aea419a2f9fc01c1c92eb64eb2.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0a1e079a65eac938966e55e73c3905b2.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.2cad2b4082f9354915fc7bf0773c8294.jpeg

I was just about to leave the con, and once again I was in the right place at the right time! I talked to Tyler Kirkhams agent at the start of the show and his list was already full. I found Tyler in one of the con hallways and got a chance to talk to him and show him my jam piece. We went back to his booth and Rhino was added to my jam piece!

image.thumb.jpeg.edaaa60587af2b8ef1bc4123d3dbb998.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.1d32ce656f98846d58f37a571557a3a1.jpeg

Picked up a lot more at the con, but these have to be my favorites! Had a great time.