• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
10 10

576 posts in this topic

remember the time that guy gave away an amazing fantasy 15 in the raffle cuz he was some sort of a "only collect the first 14 issues of a run"  kook   :popcorn:

Edited by Senormac

8 hours ago, Turtle said:

Has the raffle thread been started yet?  :popcorn:

Not yet.
I have been told the tentative date for the raffle is December 28th, so there is still some time.
Any info. sent to me regarding the raffle will, of course, be passed along to whomever runs it this year.
And I'm keeping a list of everyone who states their interest in the raffle, so I'll contact them directly if need be when that thread gets up and running.

-HJO

2 hours ago, TheFifthHorseman said:
7 hours ago, Senormac said:

remember the time that guy gave away an amazing fantasy 15 in the raffle cuz he was some sort of a "only collect the first 14 issues of a run"  kook   :popcorn:

Think we'll get lucky again this year? :wishluck:

one can only hope

Happy Wednesday!!!

See the source image

No... not that Wednesday.   (tsk)

Only a couple of more days left to sign-up for the 2017 Holiday Gift Exchange. If you haven't already, get the form (found on Page 1, Post 1 of this thread) filled out and sent to me, via PM, by 11pm (ET) THIS FRIDAY (11/24).

Help spread the word to your board brothers and sisters by dropping a friendly reminder message to any eligible boardie you may know. We have 70 participants so far.... let's bump those numbers up.

Happy Thanksgiving.

-HJO 

1 hour ago, wolverine180 said:

Happy thanksgiving all. So excited to be part of this 

glad you can be a part of this. I am amazed at the generosity of the board members here. You'll never find anything like this anywhere else. I can't believe that I have been a part of this community for nearly ten years, and I have never in my life seen such great comraderie. 

33 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

glad you can be a part of this. I am amazed at the generosity of the board members here. You'll never find anything like this anywhere else. I can't believe that I have been a part of this community for nearly ten years, and I have never in my life seen such great comraderie. 

Thanks oakman29.  I look forward to getting to know lots of members. Wish each day was 48 hours haha haha. But in time I hope to get to know many members and be able to contribute as well. Whether it is input or to be in a position to help someone. You are absolutely right about the comraderie around here.  This is one big family.