• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
10 10

576 posts in this topic

I want to Thank everybody for taking the time out of their lives to, once again, participate in this great event. This elf is very honored.

Unfortunately, this elf also had a little accident with Santa's sleigh Friday morning. Everybody's okay (except the sleigh) but I'm sore in all the wrong elf spots.... so I'm going to bed. zzz

Of course, as promised, PMs will start going out tomorrow morning to all participants with your super-secret, Secret Santa information.
If you haven't received a PM from me by the end of the day Saturday with this information, bump your PM with me and I'll make it straight.

Until then, any late stragglers who wish to sign-up overnight, feel free to send me your forms and I'll try my very best to make it work.

Happy Holidays Everyone.

-HJO

7 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

I want to Thank everybody for taking the time out of their lives to, once again, participate in this great event. This elf is very honored.

Unfortunately, this elf also had a little accident with Santa's sleigh Friday morning. Everybody's okay (except the sleigh) but I'm sore in all the wrong elf spots.... so I'm going to bed. zzz

Of course, as promised, PMs will start going out tomorrow morning to all participants with your super-secret, Secret Santa information.
If you haven't received a PM from me by the end of the day Saturday with this information, bump your PM with me and I'll make it straight.

Until then, any late stragglers who wish to sign-up overnight, feel free to send me your forms and I'll try my very best to make it work.

Happy Holidays Everyone.

-HJO

I am glad to hear everyone is ok. Hope you feel better.