• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
10 10

576 posts in this topic

Happy to see mine has been delivered (Hope you like it)

But I didn't get my secret Santa yet. Today is the last delivery day before Christmas. (no delivery service on Saturdays over here). I guess I'll have a "after Christmas" gift. While everybody else had all there packets I can then open more after the holidays, making everybody envy. <3

The shippers are getting really lazy now. If you drop off a package can you at least carry it to my door? Dropping it off on the sidewalk in front of my house is just asking for it to be stolen. Oh, and if you leave one at 8-9pm ring the dang bell so I know!

5 minutes ago, Reno McCoy said:
1 hour ago, comicdonna said:

I was curious.  Have two boardies ever been each others Secret Santa? 

I was thinking this exact same thing today when I got my gift in the mail. That'd be quite something

I cannot speak for other years (although I'm sure the answer is the same) but for this year the answer is... No, not if you sign-up before the deadline. Anyone signing up after the deadline is questionable.

-HJO

7 minutes ago, Reno McCoy said:

I was thinking this exact same thing today when I got my gift in the mail. That'd be quite something.

That would be hilarious, especially if one guy gave the other a piece of Original Art and the other guy got a sticker!! lol (The sticker is a true story by the way) ?