• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
10 10

576 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Patriot6 said:
11 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Looks like I'll have to wait until next year.  

Me too :sorry:

HollyJolly amended the rules... you're both in if you choose.

12 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

Who is eligible to participate? You are eligible if you registered for the CGC boards before November 9th, 2016 and/or have a post count of at least 150 by November 9, 2017 , provided that you are a member in good standing with the community, i.e., not on the CGC Chat Board Marketplace Probation List.
(This way, those who have become active members of the CGC Chat Boards after the change in Feb. 2016 may still participate.)

Edited by DeadOne

If anyone is having trouble remembering who their Secret Santa was last year, here's a link to the reveal thread from last year to help jar your memory.

2016 Reveal Thread

Please do not let a lapse in memory stop you from signing up for this years exchange. Just put "I can't remember" as your answer to that question and let me do the rest.

Also, it's okay if you don't have a raffle prize picked out yet to mention on your forms, just don't forget about it. :sumo:
It won't affect your Gift Exchange but will affect your entry into the Raffle.

-HJO

45 minutes ago, HollyJollyOne said:

If anyone is having trouble remembering who their Secret Santa was last year, here's a link to the reveal thread from last year to help jar your memory.

2016 Reveal Thread

Please do not let a lapse in memory stop you from signing up for this years exchange. Just put "I can't remember" as your answer to that question and let me do the rest.

Also, it's okay if you don't have a raffle prize picked out yet to mention on your forms, just don't forget about it. :sumo:
It won't affect your Gift Exchange but will affect your entry into the Raffle.

-HJO

Last year my secret Santa was Deadone , man was he awesome.