• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
10 10

576 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, Bird said:

I am in for both the raffle and the Secret Santa! I will PM later as I want to actually think about things I might "like to receive"!

Smart...I replied too quickly, I think, and didn't quite think it through enough, but oh well xD

13 minutes ago, Cocomonkey said:
54 minutes ago, Bird said:

I am in for both the raffle and the Secret Santa! I will PM later as I want to actually think about things I might "like to receive"!

Smart...I replied too quickly, I think, and didn't quite think it through enough, but oh well xD

It's early enough now that you can alter your submission form if you like. just send a new reply to the PM we are already in with the new form.
Please do the entire form again if doing changes and send the info. in a reply to our PM and not a new PM or an edit of the old... sorry for the particulars, but it helps with organization if you do it this way.

-HJO

3 minutes ago, grebal said:

Doesn't the holiday raffle have it's own thread?

It will, but it hasn't been setup yet.
I have it on good authority that a tentative date for the raffle will be December 28th... but more on that at a later time.

-HJO

4 minutes ago, HollyJollyOne said:

It's early enough now that you can alter your submission form if you like. just send a new reply to the PM we are already in with the new form.
Please do the entire form again if doing changes and send the info. in a reply to our PM and not a new PM or an edit of the old... sorry for the particulars, but it helps with organization if you do it this way.

-HJO

You are too accommodating, it's almost like you were taking lessons from the king of zen ...Holiday Ham;) 

Edited by skypinkblu

1 minute ago, grebal said:

Ok, great, thanks!

But I won't have a link to the prize I'm contributing until there's a thread.

That's okay, it won't be needed until then. Just put TBD (To Be Determined), or something like that, on the form so I know who plans on contributing to the Raffle just in case reminders need to be sent out.

-HJO

1 hour ago, HollyJollyOne said:

-HJO

Awesome! I'll resend. I was fine with what I'd sent, overall, but realized I probably could've been a little more specific. Especially since I'm newer to posting on the boards, so I don't have as much of a history with the forums or with other posters for whoever was assigned to me to pull from.

Thanks!