• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
10 10

576 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Since I spammed Solar Boy's thread and started a trend, I'll spam this one to let everyone here know that @DR.Xis feverishly working on his contest, so we will have 3! wonderful traditions to participate in this season.

Wonderful.  I love Dr X's contest and miss his posts.

7 hours ago, porcupine48 said:
7 hours ago, DeadOne said:

Truth!

Here's a link to last years Dr.X contest if you'd like to check it out.

why does George pop up in the window?Am I the only one seeing this?

The preview pic used in the link is randomly pulled from the pics in the thread and I don't even think the admins. know why or how it's selected. I read that somewhere on here but I can't remember where. :sorry:

Check out the link to this thread with the 1Cool's crybaby Van Der Beek  as the preview instead of HollyJollyOne's super-cool, award winning, one of a kind, ultrafantastic Snowman Banner from page 1.

It's just another new board mystery.

7 hours ago, Azkaban said:

maybe 5 :wishluck: if we get a @Dale Roberts Christmas Sale

Planning on a thread. I've been setting some stuff back all throughout this year for the Holiday thread. May not be 200 pages this year, but I will definitely be listing some. Hoping to start in early December. I've got a convention on Dec 2, so maybe shortly afterwards.  www.DaleRobertsComics.com