• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
10 10

576 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, DeadOne said:

The preview pic used in the link is randomly pulled from the pics in the thread and I don't even think the admins. know why or how it's selected. I read that somewhere on here but I can't remember where. :sorry:

Check out the link to this thread with the 1Cool's crybaby Van Der Beek  as the preview instead of HollyJollyOne's super-cool, award winning, one of a kind, ultrafantastic Snowman Banner from page 1.

It's just another new board mystery.

Every time I post a link to one of my sales thread, it is jimmers "randomly posted" pickle dix1, pickle dix2, network of exposure, or this wrestler guy that shows up.  Coincidence? @porcupine48

3 hours ago, Dale Roberts said:
10 hours ago, Azkaban said:

maybe 5 :wishluck: if we get a @Dale Roberts Christmas Sale

Planning on a thread. I've been setting some stuff back all throughout this year for the Holiday thread. May not be 200 pages this year, but I will definitely be listing some. Hoping to start in early December. I've got a convention on Dec 2, so maybe shortly afterwards.  www.DaleRobertsComics.com

:facepalm:

3 minutes ago, Phicks said:

Just signed up, for the first time.   Thanks for organizing this.

You don't want to miss it !!  And especially the raffle.  The raffle is set up like a comic book buffet, where everything is ONE dollar.  And you just happen to have ONE dollar !!

10 minutes ago, Senormac said:

You don't want to miss it !!  And especially the raffle.  The raffle is set up like a comic book buffet, where everything is ONE dollar.  And you just happen to have ONE dollar !!

The boat is a boat, but the mystery box could be anything! It could even be a boat!

Considering how many people probably sign up at the last minute... that probably bodes very well for the numbers! 

Of course... I have no idea what the numbers of SS normally are, so they might already be great, or they might normally be 250 in which case you might already be basically be a huge horrible absimal failure!

:jokealert:

Seriously, though, for those who are already participating... make sure to remind your friends.  People always regret not signing up after the fact!

7 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Every time I post a link to one of my sales thread, it is jimmers "randomly posted" pickle dix1, pickle dix2, network of exposure, or this wrestler guy that shows up.  Coincidence? @porcupine48

I thought you were doing it on purpose lol

@deadleg gets George the animal Steele as well!

19 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

It's always a great thread with tons of banter.

Of all the threads ever created in the watercooler Dr X's thread on street racing was bar none, top dog, kitten in the chimney, the best.

Hands down the best threads I have read on any message board. 

Edited by wombat

19 minutes ago, wombat said:

Hands down the best threads I have read on any message board. 

Fascinating history of the street racing subculture from the Dr of street racing.

Edited to add a link to Dr X's wonderful thread.

Edited by thehumantorch

On 11/14/2017 at 10:22 AM, Senormac said:

(worship) Perfect analogy.

5 minutes ago, oakman29 said:
On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 10:22 AM, Senormac said:

(worship) Perfect analogy.

:acclaim: