• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
10 10

576 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Chip Cataldo said:

I realize that I can't participate in the exchange due to my being on the HOS list but I'd certainly like to volunteer to send out a gift to anyone that gets left out for whatever reason. 

Sorry.png

6 minutes ago, Chip Cataldo said:

I apologized at the time, so it's not like this is "too late." It's not even an additional apology. I'm just trying to do something nice since I still like this place and spend time here. 

I'll appreciate any and all nice gesture in my directions. Anyone with spare gestures,PM me for shipping info

7 minutes ago, Chip Cataldo said:

I'm just trying to do something nice since I still like this place and spend time here.

You can like the place and spend time here obviously. But muddying the waters in the holiday thread might not be the best way to do something nice.

1 hour ago, Bird said:
1 hour ago, Chip Cataldo said:

I'm just trying to do something nice since I still like this place and spend time here.

You can like the place and spend time here obviously. But muddying the waters in the holiday thread might not be the best way to do something nice.

Well, what do you suggest ?  It's easy to suggest  something for someone NOT  to do.

9 hours ago, Chip Cataldo said:

I apologized at the time, so it's not like this is "too late." It's not even an additional apology. I'm just trying to do something nice since I still like this place and spend time here. 

It's a nice thought, Chip. Why don't you follow Holly's suggestion? I'm sure there are some children that would really appreciate the gifts, probably even more than any of the adults here would. That certainly would be a way for you to "do something nice", and it's the thought after all.

Since I spammed Solar Boy's thread and started a trend, I'll spam this one to let everyone here know that @DR.Xis feverishly working on his contest, so we will have 3! wonderful traditions to participate in this season.

10 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Since I spammed Solar Boy's thread and started a trend, I'll spam this one to let everyone here know that @DR.Xis feverishly working on his contest, so we will have 3! wonderful traditions to participate in this season.

:gossip: (SS, Raffle, Dr.X..... and the VCC December 2-3)

-HJO