• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
10 10

576 posts in this topic

Everyone who has signed-up for the Gift Exchange should have received a PM from with your Secret Santa information.
If you have not, please bump the PM that you created with me and I'll get it figured out.

That being said, if there is anyone who has stumbled across this late, feel free to fill out the form on page 1, post 1 of this thread and PM it to me asap. I cannot promise that you'll be paired up for this year, but I can promise to do my very best to fit in everyone.

Happy Holidays Everyone, and as @wombat stated above... Let The Stalking Begin!!!

Edited by HollyJollyOne

4 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

Don't forget to wrap the gifts, people.  :baiting:

(worship)
That is such a great reminder for people.... and, as always, bonus points for wrapping with the Sunday Funny Pages. 

If the gift(s) inside are wrapped, you might also wish to indicate on the outside of the mailing package that it is safe to open the package. A simple "Safe To Open" written on the outside will get it done.
Also, please include your CGC Board Name somewhere on the actual gift so your recipient will know who to thank. I usually include a card that has that info. in it that way they do not know until the card is opened.

You people are all fantastic. I'm very excited to see the reveals.

-HJO

3 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

(worship)
That is such a great reminder for people.... and, as always, bonus points for wrapping with the Sunday Funny Pages. 

If the gift(s) inside are wrapped, you might also wish to indicate on the outside of the mailing package that it is safe to open the package. A simple "Safe To Open" written on the outside will get it done.
Also, please include your CGC Board Name somewhere on the actual gift so your recipient will know who to thank. I usually include a card that has that info. in it that way they do not know until the card is opened.

You people are all fantastic. I'm very excited to see the reveals.

-HJO

And here we go....:headbang:

One more reminder. Although pretty much everyone just received there assignments today, it's never too early to think about shipping times, especially those of you who are shipping out of your country of origin.

I picked this up the other day at my local, US based post office.

5a1a587663d6d_2017USPSHolidayReminder.jpg.719c0923413a3ba0d060e5db26c23aeb.jpg

How much time your parcel takes to get to its final destination is a good thing to keep in mind this time of the year.