Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
13 13

576 posts in this topic

364 posts
11 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Last year my secret Santa was Deadone , man was he awesome. 

That guy rubs me the wrong way.   :kidaround:

-HJO

Edited by HollyJollyOne

12,451 posts

I am in for both the raffle and the Secret Santa! I will PM later as I want to actually think about things I might "like to receive"!

308 posts
40 minutes ago, Bird said:

I am in for both the raffle and the Secret Santa! I will PM later as I want to actually think about things I might "like to receive"!

Smart...I replied too quickly, I think, and didn't quite think it through enough, but oh well xD

364 posts
13 minutes ago, Cocomonkey said:
54 minutes ago, Bird said:

Smart...I replied too quickly, I think, and didn't quite think it through enough, but oh well xD

It's early enough now that you can alter your submission form if you like. just send a new reply to the PM we are already in with the new form.
Please do the entire form again if doing changes and send the info. in a reply to our PM and not a new PM or an edit of the old... sorry for the particulars, but it helps with organization if you do it this way.

-HJO

364 posts
3 minutes ago, grebal said:

Doesn't the holiday raffle have it's own thread?

It will, but it hasn't been setup yet.
I have it on good authority that a tentative date for the raffle will be December 28th... but more on that at a later time.

-HJO

27,795 posts
4 minutes ago, HollyJollyOne said:

It's early enough now that you can alter your submission form if you like. just send a new reply to the PM we are already in with the new form.
Please do the entire form again if doing changes and send the info. in a reply to our PM and not a new PM or an edit of the old... sorry for the particulars, but it helps with organization if you do it this way.

-HJO

You are too accommodating, it's almost like you were taking lessons from the king of zen ...Holiday Ham;) 

Edited by skypinkblu

2,463 posts

Ok, great, thanks!

But I won't have a link to the prize I'm contributing until there's a thread.

364 posts
1 minute ago, grebal said:

Ok, great, thanks!

But I won't have a link to the prize I'm contributing until there's a thread.

That's okay, it won't be needed until then. Just put TBD (To Be Determined), or something like that, on the form so I know who plans on contributing to the Raffle just in case reminders need to be sent out.

-HJO

364 posts
4 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

You are too accommodating, it's almost like you were taking lessons from the king of zen ...Holiday Ham;) 

What can I say, I'm Holly Jolly today... and a poet apparently. xD

-HJO

308 posts
1 hour ago, HollyJollyOne said:

-HJO

Awesome! I'll resend. I was fine with what I'd sent, overall, but realized I probably could've been a little more specific. Especially since I'm newer to posting on the boards, so I don't have as much of a history with the forums or with other posters for whoever was assigned to me to pull from.

Thanks!

15,719 posts

:applause:

364 posts
6 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

Oh boy-- I have finally pulled the trigger and signed up for this. :ohnoez:

:applause:

-HJO

364 posts
1 minute ago, Avi said:

Im in! I think...hope I got it right!

(thumbsu   I got it and you did great.

-HJO

308 posts

I replied and resent...thanks HJO! And looking forward to the raffle sign-up, I hope to be in for that as well!