Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
13 13

576 posts in this topic

15,719 posts
13 minutes ago, comicalgems said:

I'm in for both the gift exchange and the raffle.  Anyone care to guess what I'm kicking in for the raffle?

A Plastic Man # 1 in 6.0 or better ? :wishluck:

Edited by Senormac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30,859 posts
6 hours ago, comicalgems said:

I'm in for both the gift exchange and the raffle.  Anyone care to guess what I'm kicking in for the raffle?

Mystery box!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
363 posts

Saturday Night :bump: For All You Weekend Warriors.

Sign-up ends Friday, November 24th at 11pm. Get those PMs in to me sooner rather than later.
Also, please take it upon yourselves to send a message to your boardie friends who may not have been as active on the boards as they may have been in the past. (thumbsu

-HJO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19,122 posts

I have to say I love the hunt of picking a good gift. Going through posts of who you are buying for trying to find something they will like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
496 posts
20 minutes ago, wombat said:

I have to say I love the hunt of picking a good gift. Going through posts of who you are buying for trying to find something they will like. 

That was actually a strategy I planned on using since I have not had much interaction with people here .  any other suggestions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19,122 posts
4 minutes ago, wolverine180 said:

That was actually a strategy I planned on using since I have not had much interaction with people here .  any other suggestions?

Its pretty much that and what they list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
363 posts
27 minutes ago, wombat said:

I have to say I love the hunt of picking a good gift. Going through posts of who you are buying for trying to find something they will like. 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46,431 posts
2 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

Saturday Night :bump: For All You Weekend Warriors.

Sign-up ends Friday, November 24th at 11pm. Get those PMs in to me sooner rather than later.
Also, please take it upon yourselves to send a message to your boardie friends who may not have been as active on the boards as they may have been in the past. (thumbsu

-HJO

PM sent.:banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15,719 posts

here comes secret santa claus

here comes secret santa claus

right down secret santa claus lane ...... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,889 posts

I’ll go for that one, signing up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
363 posts
2 hours ago, 999ghosts said:

Info send! 

This will beat any other Christmas presents I will get from the extended family. (One more pair of socks for Christmas and I’ll snap :boo:)

Comic themed holiday socks in your Secret Santa package... check. 

evilgrin0010.gif

-HJO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,290 posts
2 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

Comic themed holiday socks in your Secret Santa package... check. 

evilgrin0010.gif

-HJO

NOOOOOooooo.....!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
13 13