• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 Golden or Atomic Age books Nice!

31 posts in this topic

Just picked them up today.

Make sure that you are tagged as HOS or Probation and don't come here.

Priority Mail - $7 for one or two books. $10 for three or all four books together.

PayPal, Check, MO or (perhaps Biticoin - I don't know how it works anyways).

PM me or post Take it with a timestamp.

The sales for four GA or AA books:

Adventure Comics #119 - $150, Adventure Comics #123 - $135, Jungle Comics #92 - $60 and Fighting Yank #21 - SOLD!

Edited by JollyComics

3 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

Just picked them up today.

Make sure that you are tagged as HOS or Probation and don't come here.

Priority Mail - $7 for one or two books. $10 for three or all four books together.

PayPal, Check, MO or (perhaps Biticoin - I don't know how it works anyways).

PM me or post Take it with a timestamp.

The sales for four GA or AA books:

Adventure Comics #119 - $150, Adventure Comics #123 - $135, Jungle Comics #92 - $60 and Fighting Yank #21 - $135

Take the Fighting Yank 21 pending scan

Fighting Yank #21 - The book looks Fine 6.0  but it has a rodent chew on the spine. It went through few pages but it didn't affect the story. It could be GD/VG 3.0 to VG 4.0. However it's Alex Schomburg cover. It's your call.

SOLD to misterrmystery

kofIkPpm.jpg mNTb0Mwm.jpg

Edited by JollyComics

Just now, JollyComics said:

Fighting Yank #21 - The book looks Fine but it has a rodent chew on the spine. It went through few pages but it didn't affect the story.  However it's Alex Schomburg cover. It's your call.

kofIkPpm.jpg mNTb0Mwm.jpg

I’ll take it. 

I think it’s better then a 2.0 so shouldn’t I get it?  Just out of curiosity. Didn’t need a scan just said I would take it if it’s was better then a 2.0. If I am wrong just tell me and I will back off. Would like to know for the future. 

12 minutes ago, cmcfan said:

I think it’s better then a 2.0 so shouldn’t I get it?  Just out of curiosity. Didn’t need a scan just said I would take it if it’s was better then a 2.0. If I am wrong just tell me and I will back off. Would like to know for the future. 

Mistermystery claimed it pending scans prior to you. I think he gets dibs here. Going out on a limb here but I think if you out right just posted an unconditional I’ll take it, then you’d own it. The 2.0 condition certainly muddies the water imo 

1 minute ago, Junkdrawer said:

Mistermystery claimed it pending scans prior to you. I think he gets dibs here. Going out on a limb here but I think if you out right just posted an unconditional I’ll take it, then you’d own it. The 2.0 condition certainly muddies the water imo 

Unless they are all at Phil's parking lot, and there's no survivors.  Then I get it.  :grin:

1 minute ago, Junkdrawer said:

It’s fine. Not looking to side track this thread. Mistermystery enjoy the book. 

8 minutes ago, Junkdrawer said:

but the seller did not say he would accept "pending scan" take it's, so in theory it doesn't conform to the rules of the thread.

If you wanted to get real technical, until the scans were posted it wasn't a valid sales thread  (per marketplace rules) since the books had prices but no grades, descriptions or scans.