• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did you get anything from eBay for your 20 year Ann.?
3 3

33 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, fmaz said:

I have to wait until 2019.  I don't want to get too excited, but I'm hoping ebay sends a sheet cake and some punch.

"Sheet cake" is really, undeniably, one of the funniest terms in the English language. 

Perhaps I  I've veered slightly off topic.  :)

Yeah, like "meat. loaf." :/

21 hours ago, comicdonna said:

I joined ebay in October 2002  Actually it was the 1st day for me to turn on a computer, after discovering I could buy comics on ebay.

How long did it take you to adjust the antenna ?:baiting:

1 hour ago, Phantalien said:

Sep-06-97 

I got nothing.  But I have plenty of messages from ebay that say "An eBay Gift Card of up to $50 could be yours when you play!"   I think that is what your friend is referring to.

You could be right.he's not the most tech savvy.that's why I posted looking for a broader result.

On 11/11/2017 at 4:36 AM, fmaz said:

I have to wait until 2019.  I don't want to get too excited, but I'm hoping ebay sends a sheet cake and some punch.

"Sheet cake" is really, undeniably, one of the funniest terms in the English language. 

Perhaps I  I've veered slightly off topic.  :)

maxresdefault.jpg

original.jpg

On 11/10/2017 at 7:16 PM, MGsimba77 said:

89000! That's insane! You should get more rewards with that much. You've lined their pockets with those fees they charge

89,000 is pretty good for very part-time!

CAL who knows about selling as well as buying on the 'Bay....