• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Slow Jams graded 9.8

10 posts in this topic

The last raw copy that sold on eBay went for $100 (shrug)

With books like this you never really see a huge premium for CGC'ed copies, because the people who collect stuff like this aren't that interested in condition; they just want a copy they can read. I find it very unlikely you'll get anywhere near the $1,500 you have it listed for on eBay.

1 hour ago, mschmidt said:

The last raw copy that sold on eBay went for $100 (shrug)

With books like this you never really see a huge premium for CGC'ed copies, because the people who collect stuff like this aren't that interested in condition; they just want a copy they can read. I find it very unlikely you'll get anywhere near the $1,500 you have it listed for on eBay.

:roflmao:

+1

That’s what I was thinking.  Sounds like a good deal at $750 for the graded copy. 

Guessing the OP is just hoping to try and squeeze more money but that could backfire if person walks away at a counteroffer.

Whats the likelihood that someone else would offer that much? 

2 hours ago, cbalroman said:

That’s what I was thinking.  Sounds like a good deal at $750 for the graded copy. 

Guessing the OP is just hoping to try and squeeze more money but that could backfire if person walks away at a counteroffer.

Whats the likelihood that someone else would offer that much? 

There are no recorded sales on GPA. OP started this thread over 6 months ago. The raw price has raised a little now though. Up to a $160 sale for a stated F/VF.

5 hours ago, ygogolak said:

There are no recorded sales on GPA. OP started this thread over 6 months ago. The raw price has raised a little now though. Up to a $160 sale for a stated F/VF.

Awesome it that took the OP over 6 months to reply to the answer of his question. :roflmao: