• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Newly discovered romance!!!!
2 2

34 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Bo_Hogg1 said:

This is a Canadian rarity. The Canadian dealer I bought it from told me in his 40 years in the business, this is the only one he has ever seen.

CanadaRomance1 001.jpg

Is that a twenty year old Harvey Weinstein on the cover?

9 minutes ago, Bo_Hogg1 said:

This is a Canadian rarity. The Canadian dealer I bought it from told me in his 40 years in the business, this is the only one he has ever seen.

CanadaRomance1 001.jpg

New one on me and i have been around a longtime lol

20 hours ago, Bo_Hogg1 said:

And I will add this Matt Baker rarity!

BakerCind 001.jpg

You do see this one around occasionally.  It takes a little sleuthing because the Baker angle doesn't mean anything to sellers of this kind of kid's book. 

9a6c1926-f9e9-4229-8f3a-4510891a2121_zps7bjxsp75.JPG

BTW , for any coin collectors out here also... along with his BATMAN TV show appearances as KING TUT ,..Victor Buono was also in a great episode of Hawaii 5-0 which was all about the theft of a 1913 Liberty Nickel

"Hawaii Five-O" The $100,000 Nickel (TV Episode 1973) - IMDb

www.imdb.com/title/tt0598155/
 Rating: 7.6/10 - ‎45 votes
Crime · A rare 1913 Liberty Head nickel, one of only five ever made, is to be auctioned at a coin .... A scumbag (Victor Buono) has arranged for bail for a petty thief. It seems the thief is a sleight of hands expert and the scumbag has hired him to ...

as usual, Bo comes up with the rare goods!  (worship)

I've never seen that Canadian book, it's got great coloring and I don't believe there is another cover with Victor Mature out there.  If you don't count what is said to be Frazetta's take of him on Tim Holt 17.

I wouldn't mind seeing some of Baker's work on that kid's book, if you could manage it, Bo.

Great to see you're still bagging the hardest to find books!

On 11/11/2017 at 3:29 PM, Bo_Hogg1 said:

CanadaRomance1 001.jpg

Any Baker or GGA inside? St John remainders?....Do tell