• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy Meet Betty and Veronica #2 variant cover by Dan Parent

4 posts in this topic

Ever since the Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy Meet Betty and Veronica #2 variant cover by Dan Parent was released I wanted to original artwork. The oddest thing is if I do a search in Google a JPEG of the artwork appears but it leads to the generic Dan Parent page in Comic Art Fans. Does this mean it is simply sold? Any ideas out there?

This is the link it is 'supposed' to live on http://art.cafimg.com/images/Category_3650/subcat_179321/thumbs/rMfTxNAT_2608171551131gpadd.jpg.

rMfTxNAT_2608171551131gpadd.jpg

On 11/12/2017 at 8:14 PM, ignimbrite said:

Ever since the Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy Meet Betty and Veronica #2 variant cover by Dan Parent was released I wanted to original artwork. The oddest thing is if I do a search in Google a JPEG of the artwork appears but it leads to the generic Dan Parent page in Comic Art Fans. Does this mean it is simply sold? Any ideas out there?

This is the link it is 'supposed' to live on http://art.cafimg.com/images/Category_3650/subcat_179321/thumbs/rMfTxNAT_2608171551131gpadd.jpg.

rMfTxNAT_2608171551131gpadd.jpg

I sent you a PM regarding this. Please reply. :)

On 11/17/2017 at 11:48 AM, Catwoman_Fan said:

That is such a cool cover! Do you guys have a larger image to share?

No, sorry. The original poster didn't want it bad enough to actually pay a very fair amount for it. He thought he was going to get it very cheap, but I paid a lot for it and was only asking $100 more than I'd paid and that was too much for him. This is just one reason why I rarely ever sell anything on here and another reason why I hate the current state of our hobby.