• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect Nov auction
4 4

187 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, atomised said:

I grinded through about 6 or 7 extended bidding sessions and got the book I wanted.  Too bad it's not from "Hidden Valley Collection" :roflmao:

fla1.1280a.jpg

Nice book! 

My friend asked if Hidden Valley was the Salad Dressing collection?

18 minutes ago, Greenlake said:

I was eyeing that all auction -- thought maybe it'd be a good deal until I saw it shoot out of my range today -- but later convinced myself to buy this:

5a2a1dd9937e6_flash2front.thumb.jpg.493a9ea5f53fa1fde13ca801c51f650e.jpg

That's a really nice looking low grade book!

I was high bidder on the AS 5 for most of the week. I think I got outbid one day. Thank you for not making it even higher;)

9 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I was high bidder on the AS 5 for most of the week. I think I got outbid one day. Thank you for not making it even higher;)

Ha, there are books you want and then there are books where you're willing to do whatever it takes. This was a want for me and a whatever it takes for you. I wasn't in the same league.

4 minutes ago, Greenlake said:

Ha, there are books you want and then there are books where you're willing to do whatever it takes. This was a want for me and a whatever it takes for you. I wasn't in the same league.

There are very few significant female superhero books...

and very few "females" on this board;) so yes, lol. I was quitting about 6 times though

I have some low grade books with split covers that look like your Flash. It REALLY pays to slab those, they look wonderful in plastic, but I'm always afraid of damaging them when they are raw.