• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect Nov auction
4 4

187 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

You have so many collections, I have no idea, lol. Could be Batman, Detective, Centaur, WW, Action 23? Action 13, There were no Superman 14's, right? 

I give up...don't be a tease;):makepoint:

Funny Pages 4/1...centaur for the win!

10 hours ago, The-Collector said:

Some strong PCH prices:

Ghostly Weird 122 in what to me looked like a generously graded cgc 4.5 $1001

Eerie 1 cgc 1.8 $1200

I have a Ghostly Weird 122 but I was watching it.  Yet another Cole book that's gone thru the roof.  This one did have the benefit of being pimped out / described with this tag, "ComicConnect recently sold a raw VG for $1300." Still, some really strong ending prices.

14 hours ago, Greenlake said:

I was eyeing that all auction -- thought maybe it'd be a good deal until I saw it shoot out of my range today -- but later convinced myself to buy this:

5a2a1dd9937e6_flash2front.thumb.jpg.493a9ea5f53fa1fde13ca801c51f650e.jpg

Beautiful book and the original owner is still alive and doing fairly well in North Carolina.  He bought this off the rack in Greenville, SC.  PM me if you have any questions.  

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Archie 50 was $2880. Makes me sad about the 6.0 I sold 6 months ago for $1500.

Katy Keene was around $1100. Another guy and I were back and forth and I cried Uncle :cry:

I tried to sell my 5.0 about 3 years ago for $785 (which was gpa) I think I got offered $500 by someone, so I kept it:) I'm glad now.

I guess I should slab my Katy Keene 62, yikes

7 hours ago, pmpknface said:

I have a Ghostly Weird 122 but I was watching it.  Yet another Cole book that's gone thru the roof.  This one did have the benefit of being pimped out / described with this tag, "ComicConnect recently sold a raw VG for $1300." Still, some really strong ending prices.

Yeah I was just surprised because the staples looked like they had turned to dust. 

2 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

I tried to sell my 5.0 about 3 years ago for $785 (which was gpa) I think I got offered $500 by someone, so I kept it:) I'm glad now.

I guess I should slab my Katy Keene 62, yikes

Glad i got my VG for $600 , but i really wanted to upgrade , that 6.0 was beautiful