• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicConnect Nov auction
4 4

187 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

As a ga collection you have to know by now there is really only one reason a seller would put a Cgc book in a pgx holder...and that reason should be obvious

I only put mine in the holder since  they are 5 hours away.

I only got a 17k bid on my Tec 27 on e-bay ( 2005  around there)  and I told them on e-bay the book was restored Ex in the early 80's as a VG+.

I thought with a 3rd party grader than the book would sell for my 25k reserve. I did not care if the book came out as a 3.0 or my 4.5  just wanted 25k and the buyer to know it was my opinion and now a 3rd party that the book was a 4.5

A lot has changed since then for me knowledge being the top thing that I did not have till I read post on these boards :preach:  I do agree with G.A.tor on most peoples reason should be obvious you never take a book out of a cgc holder unless the obvious.

( whenever I hear pgx I think its meant for me cant't help it )

Edited by woowoo

1 hour ago, woowoo said:

I only put mine in the holder since  they are 5 hours away.

I only got a 17k bid on my Tec 27 on e-bay ( 2005  around there)  and I told them on e-bay the book was restored Ex in the early 80's as a VG+.

I thought with a 3rd party grader than the book would sell for my 25k reserve. I did not care if the book came out as a 3.0 or my 4.5  just wanted 25k and the buyer to know it was my opinion and now a 3rd party that the book was a 4.5

A lot has changed since then for me knowledge being the top thing that I did not have till I read post on these boards :preach:  I do agree with G.A.tor on most peoples reason should be obvious you never take a book out of a cgc holder unless the obvious.

( whenever I hear pgx I think its meant for me cant't help it )

Didn’t even know you had a pgx book lol

7 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

Didn’t even know you had a pgx book lol

Wow we had this talk few years ago but old age get's to all of us some sooner than later :preach:. Did you forget you said you would give me a great deal on your copy of Action 7 :takeit::devil:

Edited by woowoo