• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hand cut blank variant covers each is a unique 1 of 1

21 posts in this topic

Up for sale.

A few one of one hand cut blank variant covers.  Each was hand cut with an xacto blade.

True one of one's.

$45 each shipped.  I ship UPS so I'd prefer no PO Boxes, if PO Boxes are the only option, add $5 for USPS shipping.

Questions?  Ask away.  

IMG_0384.JPG

IMG_0536.JPG

IMG_0527.JPG

IMG_0374.JPG

IMG_0331.JPG

59 minutes ago, jevlnuts said:

These are amazingly unique. Awesome, its always cool to see something new. I cant even begin to imagine how CGC would grade these!

these are amazing!!! he has sold some hare before....just sick work!!!

Edited by Raze

13 hours ago, jevlnuts said:

These are amazingly unique. Awesome, its always cool to see something new. I cant even begin to imagine how CGC would grade these!

Curious to, has any one purchased and cgc’d before?

These look great!

14 hours ago, jevlnuts said:

I've been told more than likely a .5 since the cover is "destroyed", but that was before a pretty lengthy and thought out conversation between the CGC staff at a couple of shows. 

6 hours ago, rebelpk said:

I can't get over how good the X-men with wolverine's silhouette is and also Black Bolt looks immense.

These are definitely some beautiful pieces of art. Do you do requests?

I do requests, and I have quite a few blanks that are still blank as well.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, jadams said:

I've been told more than likely a .5 since the cover is "destroyed", but that was before a pretty lengthy and thought out conversation between the CGC staff at a couple of shows. 

Thats what I thought as well first, but once I got thinking about it, I dont necessarily agree with in being downgraded. My understanding is that the grade reflects the condition of the book and the flaws that it has collected over the years. Im not sure you could call these flaws. For instance, if I were to submit a book that is scribbled on indiscriminately , that is an induced defect and should be downgraded. But if I take a book that has a "sketch" from a known artist on the cover, this is not downgraded because it is not viewed as a flaw. Shouldnt we consider something like this a form of art and not a flaw, thus not being downgraded. My thinking may be completely off base but I was just spit balling.

12 hours ago, jevlnuts said:

Thats what I thought as well first, but once I got thinking about it, I dont necessarily agree with in being downgraded. My understanding is that the grade reflects the condition of the book and the flaws that it has collected over the years. Im not sure you could call these flaws. For instance, if I were to submit a book that is scribbled on indiscriminately , that is an induced defect and should be downgraded. But if I take a book that has a "sketch" from a known artist on the cover, this is not downgraded because it is not viewed as a flaw. Shouldnt we consider something like this a form of art and not a flaw, thus not being downgraded. My thinking may be completely off base but I was just spit balling.

Good point!