• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED!!! Batmobile and Batplane model kits, Spider-Man 70's music CD, and comic book lot

5 posts in this topic

I have three items I would like to sell. I picked these up at a yard sale and thought they were pretty neat. Originally I wanted to keep the model kit but realized that I would never spend the time to put it together. Same with the other stuff, I just won't enjoy them as much as I would like to.

First :takeit: wins. No one from the naughty list. Shipping is to US address only and will be listed with the item. If you live outside US, I will have to quote you exact shipping price after items are boxed up.

Refunds are okay after 14 days. All shipping cost paid by buyer.

Paypal is preferred form of payment, will accept check and money orders also.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by KryptoMayor

This is a cool item. It is used but in great condition. I listened to it this morning. These are songs from the 1970’s with lyrics that tell the story of Spider-Man. Between each song is narrated by the Man, Stan Lee. This CD is the 25th anniversary edition released around 2000. When the song were made, Compact Discs didn’t exist. Some of the songs remind me of Thor Ragnarok. 

Price $10.00 $7.50

Shipping $3.00

D0FBD959-C309-448A-AD5C-3E6C68C06063.jpeg

17BD642B-D6C5-4FA9-BB8F-15BC2E89F9FF.jpeg

Edited by KryptoMayor
Price reduction