• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Part II: Books for sale on behalf of Brian (ffasm58) CGC 9.2 and higher
7 7

123 posts in this topic

This is part 2 of the thread that I had created for a good friend of mine and a fellow board member, Brian (ffasm58) who has a very nice collection of books that includes various Marvel titles, and his collection is in the top 25 in the various registry sets.  The collection is part original owner and these books have been amassed carefully over time as majority of the books are graded CGC 9.2 and higher, and nothing below Off-White pages.  This is the first time that many of these books are going “public” and being offered for sale. 

Brian and his family would like to thank everyone for their support and words of encouragement during this time and they really appreciate all the sales and are glad the books are going to good homes.

I took some time off from posting to take a break, mailed out all the books outstanding and scanned a bunch of books. This thread will consist of 3 boxes that will include Captain America, Nick Fury, Strange Tales, Vampirella and others titles.

Payment via PayPal, money order or check is accepted.  US shipping is $12 unless noted and international buyers, please PM for prices.  There will be discounts for purchasing multiple books or repeat buyers.

Let's get started...

Hawk and Dove #1 CGC 9.2 $140

hawk and dove086.jpg

hawk and dove087.jpg

hawk and dove088.jpg

Edited by loboagain