• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCS AUCTION: MARCH OF CRIME, SCARCE 1948 FOX GIANT! KILLER 'BAD GIRL' COVER... Sold!

6 posts in this topic

Hi all, here's an auction I have running on Mycomicshop this week:

MARCH OF CRIME, FOX GIANT 1948. Incredibly tough Fox book with a crazy 'bad girl with gun' cover...and man, is she pissed! Book contains four remaindered comics including Zoot, Jo-Jo and crime comics -- better than average interiors with plenty of GGA. My grade was a very solid VG-, but MCS calls it Good+. Supple OW/W pages. No HA sales in 8 years, and no GPA sales ever!

AUCTION LINK

$1 start, no reserve -- ends Monday night, November 20th. Good luck and thanks for looking!  SOLD

Jon

2zrhmog.jpg

Back cover:

Spoiler

2najreo.jpg

Spine:

Spoiler

2cpz3bl.jpg

Edited by Point Five

7 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Hi all, here's an auction I have running on Mycomicshop this week:

MARCH OF CRIME, FOX GIANT 1948. Incredibly tough Fox book with a crazy 'bad girl with gun' cover...and man, is she pissed! Book contains four remaindered comics including Zoot, Jo-Jo and crime comics -- better than average interiors with plenty of GGA. My grade was a very solid VG-, but MCS calls it Good+. Supple OW/W pages. No HA sales in 8 years, and no GPA sales ever!

AUCTION LINK

$1 start, no reserve -- ends Monday night, November 20th. Good luck and thanks for looking!

Jon

MCS Grading is always tight - if they are calling it Good+ i'd consider it VG at a minimum. Good luck with the auction!