• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] JLA OO run #74 into low 200s, MASSIVE BUNDLE DEAL ON PAGE 4
3 3

82 posts in this topic

I don't have a lot of time to post this evening, but I can get a couple of books up...

Justice League #85 F/VF -- asking $20 + shipping (OSPG $31 in VF)

Very solid book, could definitely hit VF with a press as there is just an accumulation of non-color breaking bending and small edge/corner bends. Very glossy. Typical swipe of black ink on top of pages.

JLA85.jpg

JLA85bc.jpg

Justice League #87 F/VF to VF-  -- asking $17 + shipping ($27 in VF OSPG) SOLD :news:

Another flat and glossy book. Light spine wear and a bit of a crease in the lower right front cover. A couple of other minor non-color breaking bends. Two strips of blue ink on the top page edges, the right one hits the cover a bit.

JLA87.jpg

JLA87bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Justice League #91 Fine -- asking $11 + shipping SOLD :news:

Solid book with general light wear. Edge wear on right edge of front cover, bit of a ding in the lower right corner. No ink on top edges of pages.

JLA91.jpg

JLA91bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Justice League #101 F/VF -- asking $14 + shipping

Solid and glossy copy. Light spine wear, tiny creases at some corners, tiny tear to left edge of back cover. Nice pages.

JLA101.jpg

JLA101bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Justice League #103 VF-  -- asking $13 + shipping ($19 in OSPG VF)

Nice copy, light spine and corner wear and NCB edge wear. A press should get this up to strict VF, if you're into that sort of thing.

JLA103.jpg

JLA103bc.jpg

Justice League #106 Fine -- asking $6 + shipping

Nice book if not for the wear mid-spine. Has a nice ad for Prez #1 on the interior, not something you see every day.

JLA106.jpg

JLA106bc.jpg

Prez1ad.jpg

Edited by mysterio

I've got a few Brave & the Bold books in the #136-151 range that I will post to break up the JLAs a bit.

Brave & the Bold #136 F/VF -- asking $3 + shipping

Solid enough copy, light spine and edge wear, a press would clean it up a fair bit.

BB136.jpg

BB136bc.jpg