• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

20 years from now
1 1

11 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

I take it you haven't invested that million $ in comics you announced just yet ?

My father was a doctor and business man.

He and my mother were killed in an accident when I was ten.  He left his business empire to myself - coincidentally the HQ is in your city.

I need something to do late afternoon/early evening before I go to work at night. I tire of women very quickly - comic collecting seems like an interesting hobby.

6 hours ago, World Devourer said:

Now here's a question. Will comics from the SA still hold their value?

FF#1 will be 76 years old. 

I believe several factors will come in play, but would like to hear from others first.

nah, they will all plummet. sell them all to me now at 75% discounted price so you don't lose out later. thanks. 

On 11/15/2017 at 2:32 AM, Gotham Kid said:

I take it you haven't invested that million $ in comics you announced just yet ?

How to become a millionaire invest 2 million dollars and when you sell you will have 1 million dollars left!! Oh wait I thought we where talking about coin collecting or some other hobby.

Edited by SC22

20 years from now Superman will be Batman and Bruce Wayne will turn into Captain America and during that time he will be Buck Rogers from the 21st and a half century. Why you ask just because it feels good!!

Edited by SC22