• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HUGE COMIC BOOKS LOT of 1200 issues Marvel DC Dark Horse Image Valiant and more

2 posts in this topic

I am selling part of my huge comic book collection. I have about 1200 comics or slightly less. In this auction, you will be buying 1 SHORT BOX of comic books. This is a mix of mostly Marvel, DC Comics, Image Comics, Valiant Comics and Dark Horse Comics and more. These comics could be from the late 1980s to the 2000's. The conditions range from Near Mint to Very Good. There may be books that are signed by either the artists or the writers or both. Some boxes will contain straight runs of a series. Variants may be included. Multiples of issues may also be included. This collection would be perfect for those starting up a business or to grow their comic collection. 

I have 8 short boxes in this auction. Each box will be with random books from many comic publishers. So each box may have up to 150 comics or slightly less. 

AGAIN, EACH BOX WILL BE FILLED WITH RANDOM BOOKS. Some of the titles are from Spider-Man, Batman, Fantastic Four, Sin City, Aliens, Predator, Spawn, Witchblade, Star Wars, Robin, X-O Manowar, Punisher, X-Men, Wolverine, Danger Girl, Gen 13, Moon Knight, and many more. 

Most comics are bagged with board, about 90% of them. Then there are comics that are no bagged with board but are in great condition too. 

I accept Paypal only! You are buying everything as is. I DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.

My first auction sold out in 5 days. I'm raising money for my move to Florida sometime early next year.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132400287408?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649