• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clink Tec 168 Nov Auction
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Not the sharpest looking 6.0, though it could just be that the black cover brings out the spine ticks.

a 6.5 sold for 16500 back in March but a 1.5 sold for 4200 and a 1.8 for 4800 recently.  I think this 6.0 at least matches the 6.5 price.

The Tec 168 hammered at $19k.  I looked and thought about it, but I’ve had unhappy surprises before out of Comiclnk when they don’t post pics of the back cover.  There was a little piece of paper sticking out from the spine of the Tec 168, which made me wonder what kind of problems a back cover scan would show.  I know I should ask for a scan of the back, and I usually do on books I’m interested in, but just spaced it away this time.  Truthfully, I didn’t want to spend that kind of money anyway, and have to go thru the requisite few nights of sleeplessness over my own stupidity when I pull the trigger on a big book(big to me, anyway).

On 11/15/2017 at 11:15 PM, rjpb said:

Not the sharpest looking 6.0, though it could just be that the black cover brings out the spine ticks.

a 6.5 sold for 16500 back in March but a 1.5 sold for 4200 and a 1.8 for 4800 recently.  I think this 6.0 at least matches the 6.5 price.

Spot on

On 11/15/2017 at 12:02 PM, peterchizzle said:

Also, why does the case only say "Origin of the Joker". Isn't this also the "First appearance of the Red Hood" ?? How does one get that corrected? bleh...

If anyone cares, I finally got CGC to update the label proper!

Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 2.15.10 PM.png