• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

****Temporarily CLOSED****
7 7

36 posts in this topic

Hello, everybody!

I spent a lot of time on these boards in between 2012 and early 2016 under the name Tibex82. I can't seem to locate my old KUDOS page, but I had hundreds of successful transactions with no problem. Some of you may recognize my old moniker and if that's the case, come say hello.

Coming at you today is a whopping 105 short boxes of silver & bronze age comics. To name a few: Avengers, Hulk, X-Men, Shazam, Conan, Iron Man, Captain America and many more. I'm going to list sporadically as I sort through these, but please feel free to send me any requests via PM. I have everything from filler to KEYS, beaters to high grade.

RULES:

First "take it" is the winner and trumps any ongoing PM negotiations.

I accept PayPal only.

Shipping is $4.00 for up to 2 books, $6.00 for 3-5 and I will charge actual cost based on zip code after that. A flat rate Priority charge of $14.00 will be charged if more cost effective. Please PM me about international rates.

This is not my personal collection and prices are set by the owner. That being said, I do have the authority to negotiate so consider everything OBO.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by IbexReborn

3 minutes ago, IbexReborn said:

X-Men #100 9.2 WHITE $200 This copy hovers in between 9.2 and 9.4, but I'll call it a 9.2 to play it safe. Excellent cover gloss, lies flat, vibrant interior inks, very clean back cover, white pages.

MdXGFJk.jpg

B6krTWI.jpg

Can't make out any of the detail...seriously, super scans. I'll be following this thread...

X-Men #49 5.0 OFF WHITE 1st Polaris, 1st Mesmero $60 The defects here are very apparent, but the book still has a glossy cover, bright interior inks and firmly attached staples. There is some light creasing on the cover, but this copy is begging for a press.

uupuvIO.jpg

M2pHEvb.jpg

Edited by IbexReborn