• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The red GCG grade

64 posts in this topic

jimmymatthew aka planbauctions....Rob has seniority and is as honorable as they come... you're just a shill, overgradin' lyin' sonofaperson_without_enough_empathy...methinks it's you that should make like a hockey player and Get the Puck outta here!!!...

893applaud-thumb.gif and 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Seriously. stfu These are public forums loser. No one asked for your input so go back to bed

Were you born being this big of a [#@$%!!!], or have you had to work on it? Also, did you come out of the womb as a liar and thief, or did you learn that over the years as well? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

LEAVE

And what was stolen from you? What were you lied to about? What experience do you have with my shilling?? You are just a bored little dope that is jumping on a bandwagon with the rest of the small group of that seems to have nothing better to do than watch this forum for opportunities to be complete pr icks.

I asked a question. If you have an answer than give it. If you don't have an answer or only want to make another lame comment than don't bother. If you have a problem with me about a specific issue that you want to resolve, than [#@$%!!!] say it and move past it.

jimmymatthew aka planbauctions....Rob has seniority and is as honorable as they come... you're just a shill, overgradin' lyin' sonofaperson_without_enough_empathy...methinks it's you that should make like a hockey player and Get the Puck outta here!!!...

Nah. He won't leave.

He gets more attention here than his parents gave him as a child.

yeahok.gif

I am not planbauctions your person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point. That is a 3rd party business that sells things on ebay. God what a dumb [#@$%!!!] !!

Stop talking about yourself that way. It hurts your self esteem.

I heard Lithium really helps people with your types of problems.

If you have a problem with me about a specific issue that you want to resolve, than [#@$%!!!] say it and move past it.

Why should we move past it when your actions beg for us to continue to harp on you about it? So, i should move past the fact that you are a shill and dont pay people, lie, and generally cheat people?

Do you have personal experience? Wich auctions specifically? You were cheated? Tell me how and we can discuss it.

Can you give me details on the experience you had?

Do you have personal experience? Wich auctions specifically? You were cheated? Tell me how and we can discuss it.

Dead Man Posting.

I was lucky enough not to deal with you. However, Greggy and others were not so lucky, so I will take their word about how bad of a loser you are.

From what I've heard....the color of the label depends alot on who is doing the grading that day.... see?

gradingteam.jpg

27_laughing.gif

That pic will go down in the annals of all time classics.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

disclamer: That's annals....with 2 nn's...

From what I've heard....the color of the label depends alot on who is doing the grading that day.... see?

gradingteam.jpg

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif Brilliant. That image should be poster - sized and available for sale at the CGC table at SD.

Shill

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

A shill is an associate of a person selling a good or service, who pretends no association and assumes the air of an enthusiastic customer. The intention of the shill is, using crowd psychology, to encourage other potential customers, unaware of the set-up, to purchase said good or service.

Usually, shills are employed by confidence artists. Their use is often illegal, though this varies as the precise definition of what comprises "shilling" is debatable.

The word "shill" is probably related to "shillaber", a word of obscure early 20th century origin with the same meaning.

Shills, or "potted plants", are frequently employed in auctions. Driving prices up with phony bids, they seek to provoke a bidding war among other participants. Often they are told by the seller precisely how high to bid, as the seller actually pays the price (to himself, of course) if the item does not sell, losing only the auction fees.

Shilling is an even larger problem in online auctions, where any user with multiple accounts (and IP addresses) can shill without aid of participants. Many online auction sites employ sophisticated (and usually secret) methods to detect collusion, and a number of people have been sent to jail for online auction fraud in the past decade.

This practice is illegal in most, if not all, jurisdictions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill

Also see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie