• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The red GCG grade

64 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what the difference is between the blue and red CGC graded inserts?

I don't see any notes on the red ones that explain a reason for the red color.

Thanks for the info

Does anyone know what the difference is between the blue and red CGC graded inserts?

Thanks for the info

Red labels are "evil". They are from the Soviet branch of CGC.

When you guys are done sucking each others [#@$%!!!] can someone just answer the question?? devil.gif

Post the question in the "Ask CGC" section...you'll get an answer right away... thumbsup2.gif

When you guys are done sucking each others [#@$%!!!] can someone just answer the question?? devil.gif

oh God, you are tedious. why can't you just go, and take your BA shilled [#@$%!!!] with you

Thanks for the info

It's from the "Shills and Overgraders Pedigree".

I'm sure you could get red labels on your books too. yeahok.gif

foreheadslap.gif

This is a sure fire way to generate interset and sales in your auctions tonofbricks.gif

Seriously. stfu These are public forums loser. No one asked for your input so go back to bed

Were you born being this big of a [#@$%!!!], or have you had to work on it? Also, did you come out of the womb as a liar and thief, or did you learn that over the years as well? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

LEAVE

jimmymatthew aka planbauctions....Rob has seniority and is as honorable as they come... you're just a shill, overgradin' lyin' sonofaperson_without_enough_empathy...methinks it's you that should make like a hockey player and Get the Puck outta here!!!...