• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The red GCG grade

64 posts in this topic

Make sure you refresh your browser for the Darth-suggested tummy inserts!

It's kinda scary how the colors match the uniforms, perhaps there was some Teletubby influence over at CGC. Either that or the Wiggles, not sure which.

Make sure you refresh your browser for the Darth-suggested tummy inserts!

It's kinda scary how the colors match the uniforms, perhaps there was some Teletubby influence over at CGC. Either that or the Wiggles, not sure which.

27_laughing.gif the label colors is brilliant... btw, the Wiggles girls in the animal suits are pretty cute when they take off the animal heads wink.gif

btw, the Wiggles girls in the animal suits are pretty cute when they take off the animal heads

I doubt that Logan feels the same way... 893naughty-thumb.giftongue.gif

I got to watch the stuff to make sure it's kid safe, don't I? confused-smiley-013.giftongue.gif

From what I've heard....the color of the label depends alot on who is doing the grading that day.... see?

gradingteam.jpg

27_laughing.gif

That pic will go down in the annals of all time classics.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

disclamer: That's annals....with 2 nn's...

27_laughing.gif Hilarious, but it would have been even funnier if they had the gay purple teletubby with them. Christo_pull_hair.gif

What i want to know jamesmatt is how you come up with your grades, cuz like you they are WAY OFF.

Oh and 1 last question, your parents didn't happen to be brother and sister did they

that would explain alot.

KARL

What i want to know jamesmatt is how you come up with your grades, cuz like you they are WAY OFF.

Oh and 1 last question, your parents didn't happen to be brother and sister did they

that would explain alot.

KARL

My name is Jim and because I understand there are differences in grading opinions I included large scans of the covers and kept the opening bids very low. If someone sees a book they are interested in but their opinion is that it is a lower grade, then they should only bid what they think it is worth.

I know this concept is not new

Neither is shilling, lying, or cheating, you have lots of experience with them. thumbsup2.gif

I know I know I know...you haven't personally experienced it luckily, but blah blah blah....

893blahblah.gif

that would explain alot.

KARL

My name is Jim and because I understand there are differences in grading opinions I included large scans of the covers and kept the opening bids very low. If someone sees a book they are interested in but their opinion is that it is a lower grade, then they should only bid what they think it is worth.

I know this concept is not new

Here...Practice your grading on these...

thumb1.jpgshoeshine.GIF

sign-offtopic.gif red label slabs have often been found to be under-graded. I've re-submitted a few of them....and 2 out of 3 came back 1 grade-point higher. gossip.gif

We now return to our regular scheduled program..... juggle.gif

sign-offtopic.gif red label slabs have often been found to be under-graded. I've re-submitted a few of them....and 2 out of 3 came back 1 grade-point higher. gossip.gif

Who asked you? sumo.gif

Who asked you? sumo.gif

23_4_176.gif

red label slabs have often been found to be under-graded. I've re-submitted a few of them....and 2 out of 3 came back 1 grade-point higher

Did you crack them out before resubmitting them? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

red label slabs have often been found to be under-graded. I've re-submitted a few of them....and 2 out of 3 came back 1 grade-point higher

Did you crack them out before resubmitting them? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yup. Then they were signed by Byrne in Ohio & submitted with their labels. poke2.gif