• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman #232 GPA

4 posts in this topic

You may find that some are hesitant to give out GPA info around here and will generally recommend you get a subscription.

In lieu of that, you can check out comicsmv.com. It's another site which gathers sales information on graded comics and, since both sites are handicapped by the fact that some of the major auction houses will not release their sales info to them, this site works pretty well just for a quick-n-dirty ballpark figure of commonly-sold books. 

Here's the info for Bats 232. If the link doesn't take you straight to the 9.0's, just click the "Sales Chart" button underneath the Low Sales column and that will give you a graph lower on the page showing how many of each grade they have on record. From there, just click the 9.0 bar and that will convert to another graph showing all the 9.0 sales. Looks like mid-to-low 700's of late. Just bear in mind when looking at the numbers that it is a general aggregator of info so you'll get outliers mixed in there because of how some books were listed (or you may have SS or PLOD books mixed in).

232, one of my absolute favorite issues, BTDubs.

Hope that helps (thumbsu

1 hour ago, Martin Sinescu said:

You may find that some are hesitant to give out GPA info around here and will generally recommend you get a subscription.

In lieu of that, you can check out comicsmv.com. It's another site which gathers sales information on graded comics and, since both sites are handicapped by the fact that some of the major auction houses will not release their sales info to them, this site works pretty well just for a quick-n-dirty ballpark figure of commonly-sold books. 

Here's the info for Bats 232. If the link doesn't take you straight to the 9.0's, just click the "Sales Chart" button underneath the Low Sales column and that will give you a graph lower on the page showing how many of each grade they have on record. From there, just click the 9.0 bar and that will convert to another graph showing all the 9.0 sales. Looks like mid-to-low 700's of late. Just bear in mind when looking at the numbers that it is a general aggregator of info so you'll get outliers mixed in there because of how some books were listed (or you may have SS or PLOD books mixed in).

232, one of my absolute favorite issues, BTDubs.

Hope that helps (thumbsu

I know...I feel so sheepish just asking.  I'm just not a volume collector, and only collect certain books.  I really do appreciate all of the help I get from the boards.