• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NEW GODS #7 - CGC 9.0 and 8.5 - MUCH BELOW GPA - first Steppenwolf

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

For sale here are two copies of NEW GODS #7 – first appearance of Steppenwolf – at MUCH BELOW GPA.

No probies or hosers.

Shipping will be $14 for a slab within the US, to be borne by the buyer.  If someone gets both, I will figure out a combined shipping price.  Outside the US, I will need to figure out the exact shipping – please contact me and I will tell you how much it will be.  No returns.  I will probably be shipping out on Wednesdays.

A “Take It” in the thread trumps any PM negotiations.  If we come to an agreement in PMs, you can either post a “Take It per PM” in the thread yourself, or if you wish me to do that, please let me know (but know that if I am away from the computer and some else posts a “Take It” in the thread before I post it, the book will have to become that other person’s).

Payment via PayPal please.

My kudos/feedback are at:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/310102-mustermarks-kudos-forum/?page=3

Thank you.

Onwards and Upwards.