• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's the craziest price someone has wanted for their comic books?
2 2

44 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Shawnismaximus said:

I think this might be up there, I saw it this morning. Originally posted at $4000 (CAD so $3150 USD). 

:o

overpriced.jpg

I would say go find a similar one that costs $5 to $20 or so and sell it to him for $200-$300.  If he honestly thinks he can sell it for $900 or even $500, he should have no problem buying them at $200.

5 hours ago, revat said:

I would say go find a similar one that costs $5 to $20 or so and sell it to him for $200-$300.  If he honestly thinks he can sell it for $900 or even $500, he should have no problem buying them at $200.

My grandmother got me this 20 years ago or so in the Home Shopppng Network heyday - I don’t  thing CGC could authenticate if I was to get it slabbed though ....

5 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

My grandmother got me this 20 years ago or so in the Home Shopppng Network heyday - I don’t  thing CGC could authenticate if I was to get it slabbed though ....

Don’t worry, just send it to PGX.  They’ll verify the signatures.  And that napkin Steve Ditko signed for you.  And your Jack Kirby sigs from 2015.  And that Cheeto that looks like Elvis...

6 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Don’t worry, just send it to PGX.  They’ll verify the signatures.  And that napkin Steve Ditko signed for you.  And your Jack Kirby sigs from 2015.  And that Cheeto that looks like Elvis...

Hahahah! PGX is a whole ‘nother topic all together ....

7 hours ago, revat said:

Winner!