• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action comics 20 Superman classic cover for sale. LG Affordable! TEC 80 4.0 blue added early two face cover!

15 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.  Selling my low grade Action 20. Only available till Monday. Then will be off the market. Book is incomplete (missing last page). Cover displays like a mid grade . Fist page Cover loose. Pay by paypal, or transfer. Pm for more info. U.s. buyers please. Canadian buyers please pm me. No other foreign buyers. Price ONLY $1,050 (I think cheap for an action like this)! Ill be surprised if its around till Monday. More pics upon request (difficult to do with the phone). ThanKss-l1600_zps4wibtdqt.jpg

Edited by Macedoniagreece

Ok. Was Not sure how the new threads work but was reading some others before to try and brush up. 

So. As for returns. I do accept returns. 30 days seems more than fair. 

Shipping will be free for U.S. buyers.  Canadian will cost $25 flat.

Also to make it clear. Its the last wrap that is missing. The back cover is all there and ill put more pic as up as soon as I get a chance.

If I missed anything anyone please let me know so I can update it right away so the thread doesn't get shut down.