• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ok, it's time. I hate to be the one to bring this up but....
1 1

87 posts in this topic

i know many don't care if they have an avatar and its kinda hard to do if you are not great with computers..

(it took me a couple years to finally add an avatar to my profile and it was not that easy for me)

having a unique avatar does make it seem a little more personable for the boards ,... we are a pretty small community overall....

9 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

@Lucky Baru,,,

is yours a default avatar or did you pick it yourself ?  i can't quite tell what it is ??

i remember when you had the cow avatar too !

His name is Packy.  He's from an animated movie/series Cat_____1.  I can't type out the whole name because of forum rules.  The character first appeared in a Japanese comic called Apocalypse Meow. 

1 minute ago, Lucky Baru said:

His name is Packy.  He's from an animated movie/series Cat_____1.  I can't type out the whole name because of forum rules.  The character first appeared in a Japanese comic called Apocalypse Meow. 

Thanks (thumbsu

and a lol to Apocalypse Meow that is funny !