• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ONE BOOK FOR SALE! HULK #181 CGC 8.0
1 1

5 posts in this topic

No Probies, No HOSers

If we have had problems before, thank you for window shopping

PAYPAL, CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS ACCEPTED. PAYPAL ADD 3% TO TOTAL. 

Shipping in the US is $15 priority mail (AS MANY AS YOU BUY), CONTINENTAL US shipping only.

First :takeit: wins. I reserve the right to decline any sales before I announce a winner.

No returns on CGC graded items.

I do not have a kudos thread (Ebay has worn me out on the feedback thing) but if you want to know my reputation as a seller, you can search Joe_Biles on Ebay. I am a top rated seller with zero negative feedback and 4 of the 4 categories are 5.0s :gossip:

Scanner has some ticks in it. I was able to clean the back of the glass of the scanner near the top, but I can't get all the way down to the bottom portion to clean the rest, so it looks dirty (but it is not)  There is no color loss in the middle of the book, that is just reflection from the case when scanned.  I have taken a picture with my phone and attached it for confirmation of those two facts.  Thanks for looking!

Also willing to accept Batman the Long Halloween #8 cgc 9.8 or Batman Dark Victory #7 CGC 9.8, New Mutants #47 and 71 CGC 9.8 as trade value.  I am willing to give $125 credit for any of these books. 

Scans and pic coming

Thanks for looking!

Edited by JOEY GUNZ