• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

North Texas Comic Book Show, February 10-11, Starlin, Secret Wars Reunion
2 2

62 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, TheGeneral said:

That sounds awesome, do you know if any of it was recorded? 

What were some of Starlin's responses to your questions?

Thanks for the great recap!

I know some folks recorded the Shooter panel on their cell phones you may want to check YouTube. As far as Starlin what a great guy. When I asked about his hand he said it’s healed well and that SodaStream made him whole. He implied that his split with Marvel was over royalty payments he felt he is owed. He has screened some of the Infinity War footage and said it’s incredible. He had nothing but kind words for Marvel Studios and said they have included him in story changes from the comics and explained their reasoning for change and has had no issues. He Just seemed like really a good guy from the couple of minutes I spoke with him. Really all the creators seemed especially nice and seemed to have good time this weekend. Here are the selfies the Infinty Guantlet bank had with Starlin and Rubenstein.

D18DB0E7-C8F8-4B19-8887-A39A1291E0B4.jpeg

277B31FC-A805-4AE2-9EA3-8B54C72CEDD8.jpeg

On 2/14/2018 at 9:13 AM, spideyfan68 said:

I know some folks recorded the Shooter panel on their cell phones you may want to check YouTube. As far as Starlin what a great guy. When I asked about his hand he said it’s healed well and that SodaStream made him whole. He implied that his split with Marvel was over royalty payments he felt he is owed. He has screened some of the Infinity War footage and said it’s incredible. He had nothing but kind words for Marvel Studios and said they have included him in story changes from the comics and explained their reasoning for change and has had no issues. He Just seemed like really a good guy from the couple of minutes I spoke with him. Really all the creators seemed especially nice and seemed to have good time this weekend. Here are the selfies the Infinty Guantlet bank had with Starlin and Rubenstein.

D18DB0E7-C8F8-4B19-8887-A39A1291E0B4.jpeg

277B31FC-A805-4AE2-9EA3-8B54C72CEDD8.jpeg

Cool! Thanks for the insight!