• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] SA/BA 1st Issues, Batman/Detective; GA Crime, Katy Keene, World's Finest, Western, Millie; Dynapubs, DC Silver/Bronze, Recap on pg. 13
1 1

268 posts in this topic

Just now, Real Frantic One said:

A few more that I'll try to get scanned/listed tomorrow. Then a bunch of Silver Age DCs.

Cool.  I'm not a silver guy, but happy to look at other Gold you have.  Thank you.

18 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Cool.  I'm not a silver guy, but happy to look at other Gold you have.  Thank you.

Don't have much more Golden Age, but I'll be going to a local show on Sunday. If you have anything specific you're looking for, I'll be glad to look at your want list if you want to PM it.

2 hours ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:
4 hours ago, RadiantGraphix said:

Sorry, noob question here... does the "Flashback #XYZ" indicate that it's a "reprint" or something?  I'm new to GA books.

Yes...

These are reprint editions that were published in the early to mid 70's. I included some info about this series in the post just prior to the start of the listings.