• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvels - Mostly SA/BA - Recap Page 1
2 2

289 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four 143 8.0 OW pages $7.  Foxing upper edge of back cover.  :news:  SOLD!!! :news: 
th_ff143.jpg th_ff143bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Fear 12 9.0/9.2 OW pages, $20.  Man-Thing.  Nice, clean and glossy copy, with nice whites.  Soft corner @ LRFC.  My original newsstand copy.  Starlin and Buckler art.
fear12.jpg
fear12bc.jpg

Fear 15 9.0 white pages $18.  First full-length Man-Thing story.  Nice,  clean and glossy copy, with nice whites.  My original newsstand copy.  Small crease at Comics Code box. 
fear15.jpg
fear15bc.jpg

Fear 17 9.0/9.2 white pages, $18.  Man-Thing – Origin and first appearance of Wundarr.  Nice, clean and glossy copy, with nice whites.  My original newsstand copy.  Production roller marks on covers.
fear17.jpg
fear17bc.jpg

Frankenstein 4  9.0 OW pages $15.  Spine tics, wrinkle below lower staple like it slipped in the box.

frank4.jpg

frank4bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

41 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

By the looks on that guys face,someone was being naughty and aroused the man thing. lollol 

Hard hats and bare chests...., in the hot, sweaty swamp...., :eyeroll:  Wertham would have had a field day with that one.

Ghost Rider 6 copy a 4.5 OW pages $8.  Creases top and right edge, slight bend in center of book.
GhostRider6.jpg
GhostRider6bc.jpg

I don't know what the heck is wrong with Photobucket - I can't get the Factor post in full size, so had to post a thumb

Ghost Rider 7 8.0/8.5 white pages $25.
th_GhostRider7.jpg

GhostRider7bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2