• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1,000 Books - $3 each - Tons of High Grade Bronze - Update On Page 27
1 1

538 posts in this topic

It's snowing outside so now is a good time to start up my end of the year $5 blow out sale.  Every book is $5 (unless marked 2 for $5) and if you buy 4 books you get the 5th free.  Buy 10 books and pay $40 (2 free).  I've got about 1,100 books up for grabs with something for everyone.  For the big shot bulk buyers, I do offer $3 a book for those that buy over 100 books.  The books will be shown 2 at a time with multiples of a few books.  I'll list multiples as Book 1 and then Book 1B so please reference the book you want.  This is going to be a big sales thread so I'll try to keep up with what books have sold with updates every day on books still available.  This is not my full time job so please be patient if I get a bit behind but know I'll try to make this as easy as possible for all of us.

Shipping bulk books is always an issue but I'll charge $4 for the first book and then $0.25 for each additional book up to $12.  Shipping International will be at cost but I should be able to ship books via First Class up to the 4 pound limit.  Shipping cost is what it is but I do not charge extra for anything like handling or supplies.

I prefer Paypal but any payment method is available if discussed before hand.  I'll start sending out invoices after all books are listed this week.  Its a big thread so I'll keep it up and going for a week after it closes to see if anyone needs anything.

The grading on the books is going to be VF/NMish on all Bronze age books and FN on all Silver-Age books.  The pictures turned out looking pretty clear so I hope you can see the defects on the books and I took out any book that had a big back cover defect and I'll throw those in a bulk $1 offer at the end.  90% of this batch is from an original owner collection which were stored in a dry basement over the last 25 years.  Pages are nice an off-white/white or white.  Books are all unpressed and there is definitely some NM- copies that can be upgraded.  The guy graded anything in the 9.6/9.8 range so don't expect anything above a 9.2 or so without some help. 

I don't sell to people in the two lists and I do offer returns on all books but please look over the pictures and know the backs look like the fronts. 

Let me know if you have any questions!

Edited by 1Cool