• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] New Lots Added! Price Cuts! A couple of lots

54 posts in this topic

Okay, let's go with a (mostly) reader grade Archie of eight books. You get: Archie at Riverdale High #103 (1st date with Cheryl Blossom), Archie 325 (early Cheryl), Betty and Me #143 (breakdancing cover), Everything's Archie 111 (Archie the Barbarian, Ronnie bondage cover), Everything's Archie 114 (Michael Jackson tribute cover, Archie the Barbarian), Archie at Riverdale High #99 (early Cheryl), Archie at Riverdale High #97 (early Cheryl, Betty as slave girl), and a minty Archie Collector's Set #1.

$35 shipped. :news: SOLD!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
SOLD

Tracy lot of 11 books, average VF. Includes Gladstone's The Original  Tracy #1-5, Blackthorne Publishing's Tracy Monthly #'s 1,4,5,6,7,9

:news: I'm expanding this lot (same price!) to include the Tracy comic that came with an audio cassette (no tape, sorry); still, it's a ....rather unusual....comic to come from Disnsy, as you can see below hm

$25 shipped

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Added book, same price

Okay, here's a recap of the price cuts:

TMNT lot (Archie Adventure Series) -- was $65, now $55

Pitt lot -- was $15, now $12

Batman Knightfall era lot -- was $40, now $35

G.I. Joe (Marvel) lot -- was $20, now $15

Hammer Horror (Marvel UK magazine) lot -- was $55, now $45

X-Force #1 lot -- was $15, now $12

Maxx #1 lot -- was $12, now $10

Again, all lots are priced shipped U.S., so if you want more than one lot it will be somewhat less because of combined shipping. PM and we'll figure it out. (thumbsu

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 12:10 AM, Readcomix said:

Okay, let's go with a (mostly) reader grade Archie of eight books. You get: Archie at Riverdale High #103 (1st date with Cheryl Blossom), Archie 325 (early Cheryl), Betty and Me #143 (breakdancing cover), Everything's Archie 111 (Archie the Barbarian, Ronnie bondage cover), Everything's Archie 114 (Michael Jackson tribute cover, Archie the Barbarian), Archie at Riverdale High #99 (early Cheryl), Archie at Riverdale High #97 (early Cheryl, Betty as slave girl), and a minty Archie Collector's Set #1.

$35 shipped.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take 'em via PM

xxx ooo

Rupp

Okay, I've hit bottom....I have no more lots to list from these eras. Thanks to buyers and lookers, and remember PM's are encouraged; shipping will be combined if you take more than one lot, as each lot offered is priced with shipping included. So don't hesitate to reach out if you're fence-sitting and head-scratching over anything (thumbsu

Thanks!