• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] New Lots Added! Price Cuts! A couple of lots

54 posts in this topic

:news: All remaining lots on the first two pages now have lower prices! :news:

Hi all,

I'm about to offer a pair of lots as follows: 

:rulez:

Payment is money order or check (I DO NOT have Paypal; apologies in advance)

:takeit: in thread wins

U.S. Only; as pricing is based on lot being shipped Priority in a USPS Medium flat rate box.

Returns: Sure, just notify within three days of receipt, and ship them back in the same condition on your dime, unless I missed something.

Edited by Readcomix
CLOSED

First up, we have a nifty "20 DC Comics Collector's Pack" still sealed, containing near as I can tell various May 1994 issues, and a 1994 annual. Please note in third photo some damage to the label sticker and to the lower right cover and first few pages of Green Lantern #51.

$35 shipped :news: SOLD!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Sold

Next up is a 29-book lot of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures (Archie Adventure Series). Average grade, I would say, is VF. Some may well be low 9's, and a couple later numbers might be a 7.5, but this stack is clustered around 8.0-8.5, conservatively. Generally, the lower numbers are nicer and a few higher ones have a bit of curve to the spines, resulting in a couple ticks, as it appears they were stored upright with too few books in the box. That said, they appear to have been maybe read once then bagged and filed. (Part of a large collection I bought.)

The #1 pictured is representative of the average nicer book in the stack; the #32 is about the low end of the scale.

The 29 books are: three copies of #1, #2-12, #16, 17, 19,20,22, two copies of #24,25-28,32,33, "The Secret of the Ooze" Summer 1991, and "Adventures Special" Summer 1992.

(Was $65 shipped.) :news: NOW $55 SHIPPED!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Price drop

11 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

First up, we have a nifty "20 DC Comics Collector's Pack" still sealed, containing near as I can tell various May 1994 issues, and a 1994 annual. Please note in third photo some damage to the label sticker and to the lower right cover and first few pages of Green Lantern #51.

$35 shipped

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit: if I can send the money order at the 5th of December.

Ok, let's go with a Batman lot...15 books, mostly from Knightfall storyline. You get: Batman #'s 492-497; 500 regular and 500 foil; Detective #'s 661,662,664,667,668. Rounding out the lot is Showcase '94 #7 with an awesome Penguin cover, and the DC Silver Edition of Batman Sword of Azrael book two.

Everything is NM, flat with nice mostly tick-free spines (Bats 492 and Showcase each have one that I can notice easily. Others, if any, are more subtle.)

This one will need a medium flat rate box so let's say (Was $40 shipped.) :news: NOW $35 SHIPPED!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Price drop

Next up is a dozen from the death of Superman era. There's two copies of #75, bagged and unbagged; three Adventures of Superman #500 still bagged, Man of Steel #19 (1st full Doomsday), two copies of the DC Silver Edition of John Byrne's Man of Steel #1, two copies of Superman #82 (bagged, poster intact, one copy has a Wal-Mart sticker on the bag), and two copies of Adventures of Superman #505 (bagged, postcard of Superman #1 intact).

Everything looks to be NM range, other than that Wal-Mart sticker, but the book inside is still nice.

Looks to need a medium flat rate box; so $55 shipped. :news: SOLD!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Sold

Ok, that's what I have from these collections that I'm not keeping, from this era. Feel free to PM; yes I will combine shipping and therefore lower purchase price if you want multiple lots. PM me and we will figure it out. (For example, two larger lots might bump up to a USPS large flat rate box, which I think is $18 and change. A medium box is $13.60, so that should cut about $8 off two larger lots. Again, PM me and we will figure it out based on actual postage needs versus the per-lot estimates built into each individual lot listing.)

Thanks for looking, and thanks Chris for your purchase!

G.I Joe #131-134, all books VF/NM. Probably could be called NM but I'm being conservative due to upper and lower left corners showing some wear on each one (and a slight ding on the upper left corner of 131). This lot, if purchased solo, probably also goes first class in a flip n ship comics mailer, so let's say 

(Was $20 shipped) NOW $15 SHIPPED!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Price drop

47 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Next up is a dozen from the death of Superman era. There's two copies of #75, bagged and unbagged; three Adventures of Superman #500 still bagged, Man of Steel #19 (1st full Doomsday), two copies of the DC Silver Edition of John Byrne's Man of Steel #1, two copies of Superman #82 (bagged, poster intact, one copy has a Wal-Mart sticker on the bag), and two copies of Adventures of Superman #505 (bagged, postcard of Superman #1 intact).

Everything looks to be NM range, other than that Wal-Mart sticker, but the book inside is still nice.

Looks to need a medium flat rate box; so $55 shipped.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit:

17 hours ago, Patriot6 said:

Sweet Turtles lot!!:headbang:

What did you keep?

Not much, really. But there is a bunch of read n release not being released in this thread....those Marvel Premieres with 3-D Man, the Satana issue, the Roy Thomas Secret Origins of the JSA, MTU annual 1 etc...bought them because there was a lot of stuff I hadn't read or wanted to revisit....plus stuff I could pass along reasonably, like those sweet turtles you noted above :baiting: