• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cal's Thread
2 2

133 posts in this topic

I hesitate to wade too deeply into it... but It was something like some guy who he thinks hates him bought books from him on eBay, and he assumed the buyer was doing this just to be able to leave him a bad ebay review.

Watching amusedly from a distance, it seemed basically like the hysterical fulfillment of a self fulfilling prophecy...

Edited by szavisca

7 minutes ago, Shawnismaximus said:

I've skimmed through a few of the threads Cal has created. I'm not sure if it's just cuz' I'm new to the boards or if they actually don't make sense but I have no idea what the guy is talking about. It's like the more I read the less I understand. 

That just about sums it all up. This thread should have the words 'lost the' in the middle. 

40 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:
2 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

moscow

ok, what is Russian Moscow? :$

MoSCoW analysis

Must

Should

Could

Won't

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MoSCoW_method

I apply it practically on a weekly basis.

Edited by Gotham Kid

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

I personally would never buy anything from you Cal, because you are so unstable

Perhaps this could lead to some incredible bargains..? TheFifthHorseman certainly thinks so. We all are allowed to entertain the ideas that transcribe through our idea streams.

1 hour ago, Shawnismaximus said:

I've skimmed through a few of the threads Cal has created. I'm not sure if it's just cuz' I'm new to the boards or if they actually don't make sense but I have no idea what the guy is talking about. It's like the more I read the less I understand. 

Nah, you’ve pretty much nailed it.

3 minutes ago, Pitboss said:
13 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

polonium

Baloneyum

hm  That would be a very interesting slow death indeed...., 

I have to admit that I was surprised that,  even though I'm a Limey foreigner, I'm apparently still eligible for a place in Caltopia.