• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GREAT "lovely low/mid"grade GA war,crime,western with up to 50% off! asm 32 33 41 98, plus 3 unsold Matt Bakers...plus fiction house, planet comics, and L.B.cole.
4 4

185 posts in this topic

crazy 3 GD/VG pick up is sane title for $2 $1 or if you can prove that your birthday is the same as the date stamp ill give it to you for free MAR 27 1973 SOLD

Scan 2017-11-20 14.32.00.jpg

Scan 2017-11-20 14.32.45.jpg

Edited by Raze
price drop

superboy 82 VG- ( bottom cover staple detached) 1st app. of a dog that looks like bizarro and talks like bizarro maybe first bizarro Krypto!!! of course  $25 $15 $12 SOLDbut if you can prove that your full name is "mary ellen jones" you get it for $7 SOLD

Scan 2017-11-20 18.55.47.jpg

Scan 2017-11-20 18.56.34.jpg

Edited by Raze
price drop

I have a short stack to read, including a Jumbo, some Planets, coupla Wings, Rangers, and I think two Jungles, and looking for a Fight.  Haven't read much of them but it's a ways down yet on the list.  Much like w/chicks, would've been nice if there was a bit of good content beneath the pretty GGA covers.

11 minutes ago, grebal said:

I have a short stack to read, including a Jumbo, some Planets, coupla Wings, Rangers, and I think two Jungles, and looking for a Fight.  Haven't read much of them but it's a ways down yet on the list.  Much like w/chicks, would've been nice if there was a bit of good content beneath the pretty GGA covers.

I’ve read 2 keep that in mind! And the fight I’m reading is better than the planet.

amazing fantasy 15 :ohnoez: VF ultra limited retailers incentive cover this is a RARE silver border variant ive NEVER seen one before and there are none on the CGC census!! i don't know how to price this thing so ill start low 13K...........................OHHHHHHH its a reprint (:$5 $3  SOLDScan 2017-11-26 15.20.32.jpg

Scan 2017-11-26 15.21.13.jpg

Edited by Raze
price drop